- Allsop’s March commercial auction catalogue, now released, comprises 116 lots, of which 41 are located within London and the South East
- 21 lots are guided at £1m or more, including the largest lot of the auction – an industrial development in Fareham, guided at £4.65m+
- The catalogue offers a wide range of investment opportunities, including a shopping centre, bank and pharmacy portfolios, as well as retail and industrial assets
Allsop has launched its March commercial auction catalogue comprising 116 lots ahead of its third online auction of the year, due to take place on 23rd March.
The catalogue includes a wide range of potential investments across the UK – from bank and pharmacy portfolios let to Santander UK plc and Boots UK Limited, respectively, to retail and industrial investments, which are at the top of property buyers’ wish lists for 2021, according to the property consultancy’s latest auction market survey.
Following the successful sale of the West Orchards Shopping Centre in Coventry last month, preceded by a highly competitive bidding process, Allsop is pleased to present yet another shopping centre investment opportunity that will be available as part of the upcoming auction, among other income-generating assets.
George Walker, partner and auctioneer at Allsop, said: “Following the success of last month’s auction, we’re excited to unveil an even broader range of lots to choose from, catering to buyers across the spectrum. Our latest auction market survey has highlighted the extent of investor appetite for retail and industrial assets, so ensuring there is a good selection of such properties has been front of mind for our team. We look forward to the March auction and expect to see fierce competition for some of the most coveted lots as property remains the go-to asset for those seeking long-term value”.
- The highest priced lot of the catalogue is lot 26, a long let industrial investment in Fareham, Hampshire, comprising 28 units, fully let to Hampshire County Council until 2030 at £348,000pa (net), guided at £4.65m (NIY 7.5%)
- Lot 35, the Loreburne Shopping Centre in Dumfries, comprising 94,823 sq. ft of accommodation and an 80-space town-centre car park. With tenants including JD Sports, Specsavers, Poundland, and Holland & Barrett, it generates £882,567 worth of rental income per annum. The shopping centre is guided at between £2.75m and £3m (GIY32.1%)
- A portfolio of 20 pharmacy investments let to Boots UK Limited, with between 4.5 and 9 years’ worth of unexpired lease time among the properties
- A portfolio of 34 bank buildings let to Santander UK plc across the UK, with guide prices ranging from £90,000 to £1.4m
- Lot 10 – an attractive pub with residential accommodation above, a beer garden and a car park, let at £70,000 per annum until 2029 with a guarantee from Spirit Group Parent Limited, guided at £1.1m+ (GIY 6.4%)
The next online-only commercial property auction will take place on 23rd March. The catalogue can be viewed online.