Allsop’s latest catalogue features 131 lots, with 22 guided at or above £1m
Lot 15, a Nando’s and eight flats in Catford, London is the largest lot, guided at £2.95m+
The June catalogue includes two portfolios of nine Santander banks and 17 Boots pharmacies in various locations across the UK
Allsop has launched its June auction catalogue ahead of its fourth commercial auction of the year, due to take place on 15 th June online.
The new catalogue features 131 lots across the UK, including mixed-use investment opportunities, retail premises, industrial estates, and warehouses.
George Walker, partner and auctioneer at Allsop, said:
“We are pleased to launch another substantial commercial property catalogue at a time when confidence is returning to the market, with towns and city centres finally beginning to fill up.
“This year, we’ve seen strong appetite for mixed-use assets in London and the South East as investors seek to diversify their portfolios. We are pleased to offer further high-quality opportunities in response to this demand as part of our upcoming auction, with lots in Notting Hill, Catford, Kingston upon Thames, East Sheen, and Haywards Heath as examples. As the UK economy awakens, we expect to see high levels of interest in the commercial properties we’re bringing to the market this summer”.
- Lot 15 – eight self-contained flats and a restaurant let to Nando’s Chickenland Ltd, with total rents of £160,070 per annum and one flat vacant, guided at £2.95m
- A portfolio of nine freehold bank investments across the UK, part let to Santander UK PLC. Guide prices start at £330,000
- 17 pharmacies let to Boots UK Limited on new leases, with guide prices starting at £115,000
- Lot 17 – a Notting Hill shop with residential accommodation above, entirely let at £65,000 per annum, guided at £1.85m – £1.95m (3.51% GIY)
- Lot 46 – a multi-let industrial estate extending to 37,420 sq ft on a 1.9-acre site, let to Myers Building Supplies, with total rents of £218,306 per annum. This lot is guided at £2.5m+ (8.73% GIY)
The next online-only commercial property auction will take place on 15th June. The catalogue can be viewed here.