- March catalogue will offer a total of 288 lots
- 18 lots with guide price of £1m or more
- 18 ground rent investments
Richard Adamson, Auctioneer and Partner at Allsop, said:
“Our March 2020 catalogue includes a total of 288 lots which represents our largest residential catalogue for almost a year. The catalogue includes a wide variety of investments and developments that cover the length and breadth of the country.
“Events surrounding COVID-19 have changed quickly over the past week or so and it is very hard to predict how this will evolve or escalate over the next two weeks. With the welfare of our staff, clients and buyers in mind, we have decided to implement our contingency plan so we can prepare accordingly. This means our 31st March auction will be streamed live on our website by video stream and all bidders will be required to bid remotely – by phone, online or by proxy as many already do. We have already increased our resources to facilitate this function.”
Highlights from the catalogue include:
- Lot 17, Cedar House, Mill Road, Cobham, KT11 3AL – a vacant detached Grade II listed former hotel with planning consent from hotel to residential use. Guide £2m+
- Lot 35, Parade Mansions, Vivian Avenue, Hendon, NW4 3YD – seven leasehold self-contained flats with each property subject to a assured shorthold tenancy. Guide £1.5m+
- Lot 43, Indigo House, Mulberry Business Park, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2GY – a freehold former office building with planning for conversion to 54 self-contained flats. Guide £4m+
- Lot 51, 5 The Green, Wimbledon, SW19 5AZ – a freehold detached five-bedroom house with gym, cinema and views overlooking Wimbledon Common. Guide £5.15m
The auction will take place on 31st March. Prospective buyers will need to register to bid remotely by Thursday 26th March. To view the full details on how to bid remote, please see the following link: https://auctions.allsop.co.uk/remote-bidding
Notes to editor
About Allsop auctions
Allsop run the largest property auction departments in Europe through two highly experienced residential and commercial teams and is the UK’s number one auction house by transactions. We offer a wide range of lots covering residential vacant and investment properties, ground rents, land and development opportunities and secondary commercial lots. A minimum of six commercial and seven residential sales are held every year. Visit: https://auctions.allsop.co.uk/selling-at-auction
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service and integrity, covering the UK from our offices in the West End, the City, Leeds and Brighton. In addition to our position as the UK’s largest and most successful property auction house, we offer an extensive range of services for residential, commercial and mixed use property.
We have the people, the skills, the experience and the drive to maximise value for our clients in any given market and like to do business in our own distinctive Allsop style – open, friendly and honest. Clients appreciate this, which is why so many stay with us over the long term.
In an unpredictable world, Allsop remains a reassuringly constant source of market knowledge, insight and expertise. Visit: www.allsop.co.uk
For further information or supply of images contact:
Newgate Communications on 0203 757 6890 or email@example.com
Or email Anna Jones, Residential Marketing and PR Manager at Allsop on 020 7543 6728 / firstname.lastname@example.org.