- Allsop’s February commercial auction catalogue, now released, comprises 65 lots let at an income of over £5.5m
- 12 lots guided at £1m or more are to be offered, including lot 19, a Coventry-based shopping centre guided at £5.5m+
- The catalogue offers a variety of investment opportunities, including warehouse, office and retail assets across the UK
Allsop has launched its February commercial auction catalogue comprising 65 lots ahead of its first online auction of the year, due to take place on 3rd February.
The catalogue includes a diverse selection of assets across mixed-use, office, hospitality, retail, and warehouse assets in a variety of locations both within London and in the regions.
George Walker, partner and auctioneer at Allsop, said: “Following a strong trading year, when we sold over £430m worth of assets, we are pleased to release this new catalogue with a range of fresh opportunities across different asset types, ensuring a truly diversified geographical spread. As our latest market survey has shown, buyers are looking to invest for the long-term and are feeling optimistic about the vaccine roll-out, and this latest catalogue will be a true test of this positive sentiment with some quality larger assets on offer across all sectors.”
- The highest priced lot of the catalogue is lot 19, West Orchard Shopping Centre located in the heart of Coventry. The shopping centre, set over six floors, comprises 219,503 sq. ft of space which can be used for retail, F&B and leisure purposes, with a 563-space city-centre car park. It is partially let to Marks & Spencer PLC on a long lease, expiring in 2087
- Lot 14, a high-quality business park office in Coventry, guided at between £2.8m and £3m. Currently let to Keoghs LLP on a lease expiring in 2025 and partially sublet to Coventry Building Society, it benefits from 81 car parking spaces and is strategically located a short drive from the M6
- Lot 13, a Land Rover showroom let to Pendragon Property Holdings Ltd at £208,669 per annum in Doncaster, guided at £2m+
- Lot 21, a 74,280 sq. ft warehouse investment in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, guided at between £2.6m and £2.8m, let to a long-term tenant (in occupation for over 20 years)
The next online-only commercial property auction will take place on 3rd February. The catalogue can be viewed online.