- Allsop releases its fourth commercial auction catalogue of the year
- The highest- value property is a Grade II listed freehold medical and residential investment guided at £8.25m+
- 37 lots have guide prices of £1 million or above
Allsop, the UK’s top auction house by transactions, has released its July commercial auction catalogue, featuring 136 lots with more than a quarter guided at or in excess of £1 million.
Lots on offer at the July auction include a mix of convenience retail, with both high street and roadside assets, as well as hospitality, pharmacy, industrial, residential, and medical investments across the UK.
The auction follows a busy six months for Allsop’s commercial auction team, which sold 280 lots in the first half of the year, raising £220 million and with an average success rate of 91%.
George Walker, partner and auctioneer at Allsop, said:
“With private investors remaining extremely busy expanding their property portfolios in the first half of the year, we’re delighted to release another prime catalogue that boasts numerous opportunities across a range of commercial property types. This catalogue presents a wide variety of assets, from the ever-popular roadside investments to development opportunities in London. Investors looking to deploy their cash quickly and effectively, especially as the summer break approaches, will likely be out in force.”
- Lot 13 – Romsey–a petrol filling station on the A36 let to the Co-op with annual 2% rental increases, guided at £2.55m+ (GIY 6.86%)
- Lot 16 – Bromsgrove –a convenience store let to the Co-op until 2030 plus two flats and a car park, guided at £1.3m+ (GIY 6.38%)
- Lot 20 – Lydney –an attractive vacant freehold country house hotel and land set over eight acres, guided at £2.2m
- Lot 28 – Elland –a large town centre shop let to the Co-op (sublet to B&M) until 2035 with annual RPI linked reviews, guided at £3m+ (GIY 7.21%)
- Lot 40 – Earls Court – four single-storey shops with development potential above, guided at £3.75m+ (GIY 7.01%)
Allsop’s July auction will take place online on 13 July, and the full catalogue is available here.
Notes to editor
About Allsop auctions
Allsop run the largest property auction departments in Europe through two highly experienced residential and commercial teams and is the UK’s number one auction house by transactions. We offer a wide range of lots covering residential vacant and investment properties, ground rents, land and development opportunities and secondary commercial lots. A minimum of six commercial and seven residential sales are held every year. Visit: https://auctions.allsop.co.uk/selling-at-auction
Allsop’s market-leading team also regularly provides insight into the sector, along with tips and guides on making an impact, through Allsop’s Propchat podcast channel. For the latest podcast, visit: https://allsop-propchat.simplecast.com/episodes
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service and integrity, covering the UK from our offices in the West End, the City and Leeds. In addition to our position as the UK’s largest and most successful property auction house, we offer an extensive range of services for residential, commercial and mixed-use property.
We have the people, the skills, the experience and the drive to maximise value for our clients in any given market and like to do business in our own distinctive Allsop style – open, friendly and honest. Clients appreciate this, which is why so many stay with us over the long term.
In an unpredictable world, Allsop remains a reassuringly constant source of market knowledge, insight and expertise. Visit: www.allsop.co.uk
For further information or supply of images contact:
SEC Newgate UK on 0203 757 6890 or email@example.com
Or email Victoria Lloyd-Jones, Head of Marketing at Allsop at Victoria.Lloyd-Jones@allsop.co.uk