- Allsop’s first 2020 residential auction to offer 230 lots
- Catalogue features eight lots guided at £1m or more, with lot 128 in Gloucester, at £2.5m, the highest
- Across the catalogue there is 23 regulated tenancies, the most for 18 months
- Three separate care homes feature in the catalogue, each with development potential, subject to consent
Richard Adamson, Partner and Auctioneer at Allsop, said: “Most of us in the property industry were pleased to see the back of last year. The property market has arguably seen some positive movement since the General Election, proving there has indeed been somewhat of a Boris bounce.
“The early signs for 2020 seem to be supporting this sentiment and our February catalogue illustrates this view, featuring a wide range of quality investments and development opportunities. We anticipate a good response to the catalogue and a busy auction room on the day.”
Highlights from the catalogue include:
- Lot 128, 3 – 10, 12 & 14 Belgrave Road, Gloucester, GL1 1QZ – a vacant site consisting of ten freehold buildings and fourteen lock up garages. Guide £2.5m
- Lot 48, 38 Formosa Street, Maida Vale, W9 2JP – a leasehold self-contained lower ground and ground floor maisonette with a rear patio/garden, subject to a regulated tenancy. Guided at £750,000
- Lot 146, Holmwood, 11 Harvey Lane, Norwich, NR7 0BW – an attractive freehold former residential care home, currently providing 27 bedrooms together with communal facilities. Guided at £1.3m
The auction will take place on 13th February at The InterContinental London Park Lane, W1J 7QY.
The catalogue can be viewed online.
Notes to editor
About Allsop auctions
Allsop run the largest property auction departments in Europe through two highly experienced residential and commercial teams and is the UK’s number one auction house by transactions. We offer a wide range of lots covering residential vacant and investment properties, ground rents, land and development opportunities and secondary commercial lots. A minimum of six commercial and seven residential sales are held every year. Visit: https://auctions.allsop.co.uk/selling-at-auction
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service and integrity, covering the UK from our offices in the West End, the City, Leeds and Brighton. In addition to our position as the UK’s largest and most successful property auction house, we offer an extensive range of services for residential, commercial and mixed use property.
We have the people, the skills, the experience and the drive to maximise value for our clients in any given market and like to do business in our own distinctive Allsop style – open, friendly and honest. Clients appreciate this, which is why so many stay with us over the long term.
In an unpredictable world, Allsop remains a reassuringly constant source of market knowledge, insight and expertise. Visit: www.allsop.co.uk
For further information or supply of images contact:
Newgate Communications on 0203 757 6890 or email@example.com
Or email Anna Jones, Residential Marketing and PR Manager at Allsop on 020 7543 6728 / firstname.lastname@example.org.