Rebekah specialises in student accommodation across the UK including purpose-built student accommodation and HMOs; she provides demographic analysis and research of university towns and cities alongside. She has experience in regional and national portfolios of HMOs, new build PBSA and operational PBSA.
RELEVANT EXPERTISE / SPECIALISM
- Residential valuation
- Student Accommodation
Rebekah joined Allsop’s’ Residential Valuation team in 2015. She is a Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer with experience in undertaking valuations for investment, loan security and internal accounts purposes. She has experience with large scale residential portfolios and appraisal work on development sites.
In 2018 she was shortlisted for the RICS Young Surveyor of the Year award under the valuation category.
- National HMO portfolio of 1,040 student bedrooms
- £800 million residential portfolio of 120 residential blocks
- Valuation of the two largest HMO portfolios in Leeds
- Various development land valuations in Yorkshire including Langthorpe, Ossett and Kippax
KEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Akelius Residential
- Student Cribs
- Freehold Corporation
- Secure Trust
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chair of Young Entrepreneurs in Property (YEP) Leeds Committee
- Yorkshire LandAid Ambassador
GETTING TO KNOW REBEKAH
FAVOURITE SPORT/TEAM: RUGBY UNION- SCOTLAND
FAVOURITE LANDMARK: LA SAGRADA FAMILIA
FAVOURITE BAND: STEREOPHONICS
FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION: WESTERN AUSTRALIA
FAVOURITE FOOD: CHEESE (AND WINE)