Rebekah joined Allsop’s’ Residential Valuation team in 2015. She is a Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer with experience in undertaking valuations for investment, loan security and internal accounts purposes. She has experience with large scale residential portfolios and appraisal work on development sites.
Rebekah specialises in student accommodation across the UK including purpose-built student accommodation and HMOs; she provides demographic analysis and research of university towns and cities alongside. She has experience in regional and national portfolios of HMOs, new build PBSA and operational PBSA. Her clients include Akelius Residential, Student Cribs, Freehold Corporation, HSBC and Secure Trust Bank.
Rebekah is also a committee member of Young Entrepreneurs in Property (YEP) Leeds chapter and enjoys organising seminars and networking opportunities for those developing their careers to share market knowledge and build relationships. She is also an Ambassador in the Yorkshire Region for LandAid. She was recently shortlisted for the RICS Young Surveyor of Year 2018 under the valuation category.
Recent Valuations include:
- National HMO portfolio of 1,040 student bedrooms
- £800 million residential portfolio of 120 residential blocks
- Assisting on the valuation of two of the largest student HMO providers in Leeds
- Demographic and demand research for a 407 PBSA development site in Leeds
- Various development land valuations in Yorkshire including Langthorpe, Ossett and Kippax
Likes: Travelling, watching rugby, sausage dogs and anything challenging!