Allsop’s upcoming residential auction will see 229 lots auctioned on 14th September at The Cumberland Hotel on Great Cumberland Place, London, W1H 7DL.
The catalogue, which is available online, comprises a greater number of lots than September’s 2016 auction, signalling renewed confidence in the market following a politically turbulent first half of the year.
Twenty-one lots are priced at £1m and above, with lot 50 in north west London, one of the highest in the catalogue at £2.5m. The site comprises a three-storey office block spanning 9,633 sq ft and comes with permitted development rights for conversion to 17 flats. Also with permitted development rights includes lot 33, a 22,572 sq ft office building and seven warehouses, offered at £1.75m. Permission has been granted to transform the site into 39 residential units.
The catalogue also features high value lots from across the country with lot 67, a large six bedroom, newly refurbished family house in desirable Teddington, with a guide of £1.6m+ and lot 169, an attractive three bedroom flat in sought-after Earls Court, guide £2m+.
In Hampshire, lot 161A, a manor house with eight bedrooms, six reception rooms and four acres of grounds is being offered with a guide of £1m+. Also in the south of the country, lot 158, a 24-apartment mansion block building in Goring-by-Sea in West Sussex, is already generating significant interest, guide £1.1m+.
Good quality, affordable lots in the north which offer attractive yields are anticipated to be popular once again. Lots 117a, lot 117b, lot 117c and lot 117d, a collection of terrace properties in Leeds are each offered at £50,000.
Richard Adamson, Partner and Auctioneer, Allsop said: “The September catalogue offers a wide variety of attractive lots including high value assets and strong investments in the regions.
“There are some exciting development opportunities in desirable locations UK-wide, including lots with planning permission and permitted development rights granted, both of which are likely to prove very popular in the auction room.”
Highlights from the catalogue also include:
- Lot 170, previously North Harrow Tennis Club, situated on Cumberland Road and close to the wide range of amenities on Pinnar Road. The site also benefits from London Underground services from nearby North Harrow station via the Metropolitan line. The site includes a timber frame building and three full sized tennis courts. Guide £225,000+
- Lot 25, a redevelopment opportunity in Purley, Surrey. The site comes with planning permission to transform the site into 19 residential apartments, spanning 19,219 sq ft in total. The site is well located with rail services running from nearby Purley station into London Victoria station and easy access to Gatwick Airport via motorway and train. Guide £2.5m+
- Lot 173, an attractive new build property spanning 3,500 sq ft and comprising up to five bedrooms in Berkshire. Featuring a roof garden, patio and parking, this property was once the gate house to the stunning Stoke Park. Guide £1m+
Notes to editor
Allsop is an independent property consultancy with a market-leading reputation for high quality service, integrity and innovation. We are also well known as the UK’s largest and most successful auction house. Our success is built on over 100 years’ experience in commercial and residential property consultancy and sales.
For details visit www.allsop.co.uk
- Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date at which the guide price, or range of prices, is published.
- The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold.
- Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
For further information or supply of images
Redleaf Communications on 0207 382 4720 or firstname.lastname@example.org